Instagram is a great social media platform for sharing photos and videos with your followers. However, sometimes you might find yourself with too many videos on your reel – and not enough time to edit them all down to the perfect length. In this article, we’ll show you how to cut a video on Instagram reels from a draft using free software.
When you’re uploading a video to Instagram, you might want to trim it down to make it look better on the platform’s limited-screen real estate. But how do you go about doing that? In this article, we’ll show you how to trim a video on Instagram reels from a draft using the app’s editing features.
When you’re editing a video on Instagram, you might want to trim it down to make it shorter. But there are a lot of different ways to do this, and it can be hard to know which one to use. In this article, we’ll teach you how to trim a video on Instagram reels from a draft, so that you can get the best possible results.
What are Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels is a new way to share your videos on Instagram. Instead of just posting one long video, you can now post multiple short videos that are each around 30 seconds long. This is perfect for when you want to share a quick tip or an easy recipe, but don’t have the time to create a full-length video.
How to Trim a Video on Instagram Reels from Draft:
To trim a video on Instagram Reels, first make sure that your video is in draft mode. Once your video is in draft mode, follow these simple steps:
1) On the left side of the screen, click on the three lines in the top corner of your video. This will open up the trimming tools.
2) Click on the down arrow next to “Start Time” and select “End Time.” This will change the time limit for your video to 30 seconds.
3) Drag the “Start Time” slider to the left and the “End Time” slider to the right to adjust their values. Be sure not to drag them too far apart or your video will be shorter than 30 seconds!
4) Click on the “Trim” button to finish trimming your video.
How to Trim a Video on Instagram Reels from Draft
Instagram is known for its amazing video editing capabilities, and with the new update to the app, you can now trim videos on Instagram reels! Trimming a video on Instagram is a great way to make it shorter and more concise, perfect for posting on Instagram or sharing on other social media platforms.
Here’s how to trim a video on Instagram:
1. Open the Instagram app and create a new reel.
2. Tap the video you want to trim and hold down on it until it expands into its full size.
3. Drag the bottom left corner of the video until it shows a “Trim” button.
4. Release the video and select “Trim” from the menu that appears.
5. Select how much of the video you want to keep by pressing either the left or right arrow buttons. The more you press, the more of the video will be cut off. Once you’ve decided how much you want to keep, press OK.
6. The trimmed video will now play in full-screen mode and will appear at the bottom of your Instagram reel.
How to Delete a Video on Instagram Reels from Draft
If you want to delete a video from your Instagram reel, you’ll first need to find it. Head to your profile and click on the gear icon in the top-right corner. From here, select “Video.” Next, select the video that you want to delete and click on the “Trim” button.
If you want to keep the video but trim it down to just 1 minute or less, make sure to select “Keep Short Video” from the dropdown menu. After you trim the video, make sure to click on the “save” button.
Tips for Trimming a Video on Instagram Reels from Draft
If you’re looking to trim a video on Instagram reels from the draft, there are a few tips you can follow.
First, make sure your video is in the correct format. Instagram videos are square, not rectangular, so you’ll need to trim them accordingly.
Next, use trimming tools to remove any unwanted footage. You can use a video editor like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro to edit out any unwanted clips or audio.
Finally, add some finishing touches to your video with effects and filters. This will give it that polished look and make it stand out from the rest.
How to trim a reel on Instagram
If you want to trim a reel on Instagram, there are a few different ways to go about it.
The first way is to use the Instagram video editor. You can find the editor in your account settings under “Video.” Once you open the editor, click on the “Trim” button and select the area you want to trim. You can also use the “Glow” effect to make the selected area more noticeable.
The second way is to use a third-party app like Trinity. This app has a built-in video editor that lets you trim videos quickly and easily. Just open up the app, select the video you want to trim, and click on the “Trim” button. The app will automatically detect where the clip starts and ends and will let you cut away whatever you want.
whichever method you choose, be sure to keep your clips short and sweet so they look their best on Instagram!
How to trim draft reels on Instagram
If you’re like most Instagram users, your feed is filled with videos that are way too long. In fact, many of them are longer than the actual video itself! If you’re trying to trim down your video reel on Instagram, here’s how to do it:
1. Open up the video you want to trim.
2. Click on the “Trim” button in the bottom left corner of the video.
3. Select the portion of the video you want to keep and delete the rest.
How to trim draft reels on Instagram
If you want to trim your draft reels on Instagram, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that the video is composed well and has good content. Second, be sure to trim the video where it will look best on Instagram – usually near the beginning or end. Third, use video editing software like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut to trim the video exactly how you want it. Fourth, make sure that the video quality is good enough so that people can see it clearly. Finally, post the trimmed video on your Instagram account and let people know what you trimmed it down to!